how can i contact airbnb

Answered!
Radu7
Level 1
Constanța, Romania

how can i contact airbnb

Hello, can somebody help me: I am trying to find an email of airbnb. My calendar is available, but it appears unavailable to users. Thank you!

1 Best Answer

@Radu7, the only way I reach out to Air BNB for help is via Twitter.  They are insanely fast on Twitter.  @AirBNBHelp

Level 10 doesn't mean I know more, it means I talk too much.  😛

Your calendar shows you are booked this week (or next week, I forget which), but then you are wide open.  Tell your friends to mouse over to end of the month or August and see if that works.

🙂

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

Your calendar is available.

To find the contact information, go back to the Help section (where you posted your message) and look for the paragraph on how to contact Air BNB.  It's right there in front of you.

Thank you for your answer. My friends who have tried to "book"  in order to check the availability have all received the message " those days are unavailable" so that's why I panicked... Maybe, being level 10 you know more things . I thought that, maybe, there is a period of time, in which airbnb verifies my data and that's why my calendar is unavailable.... Can I ask you to try and book? Because if you look directly to the calendar it stays avalable, but when you try to book you get the message...

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regarding the help section, it's like a spiral that doesn't go anywhere...n email adress,no phone number...

They say you get costumer suport 24/7, but I couldn't find that support....  

@Radu7, the only way I reach out to Air BNB for help is via Twitter.  They are insanely fast on Twitter.  @AirBNBHelp

Level 10 doesn't mean I know more, it means I talk too much.  😛

Your calendar shows you are booked this week (or next week, I forget which), but then you are wide open.  Tell your friends to mouse over to end of the month or August and see if that works.

🙂

thank you promptitude. i sent them a message on twitter. 🙂

Is that an email address Twitter 

Maria1230
Level 1
Llandudno, United Kingdom

i tried to ancel a ooking tried to contact airbnb ended up with 4 bikers wnting beds ok i managed but now airbnb are threatening me to withdraw my listing for cancelling 2 bookings that they double booked i have had a good experience but airbnb hae double booed before and the roblem is being unale to have contact makes you wonder what thedy are hiding

How can i change  the informations of the prices? All of people  who wants to make a reserv with us, thinks thalt the price is about a day for evebody. The price is for each one, each bad, not for all the family. Ex: a family with 5 members. It is R$80,00 for each one a day, so R$ 400,00/day. For 5 days, it'llbe: R$2000,00 for all the family!!!

How can I contact air bnb as it took 2 bookings wrongly

Ivy18
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

i not want want suitble for events in Amenities, i want to know how to cancel it . thank you.

Sara554
Level 2
Saline, MI

I am trying to contact airbnb because the phone number I was provided to text my guest was the wrong number so the info she was asking for never got to her and when she tried to call me the call didn't go through so I think she didn't have my correct number.

This bothers me on many levels...I can't rely on the contact info Airbnb gives me for my guest so they think I am not responding, they may not be able to get ahold of me and almost the most disturbing is trying to email Airbnb with a problem is almost impossible.....I could not find an email address for the main company of Airbnb....makes me wonder what I would do if it were a bigger problem.