how do i disable reservation reminder emails?

how do i disable reservation reminder emails?

i have multiple listings and these emails are a nuisance. i am on top of my communication, i dont need these reminders.  can i turn them off???

thanks!!!

41 Replies 41
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

All your choices are in the settings of your account, @Edward42:

Notifications.jpg

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

thank you but this setting does not impact the reminder email

Katie88
Level 4
Asheville, NC

I have also been getting email reminders recently, but my settings say I'm not set up to get them.  I never have been.  They just started showing up and clogging my inbox.  Really annoying.  I would also like it to stop.

Robert520
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

Why are we getting reminders all of a sudden, and how do we turn them off?

Gonçalo15
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Same here. Mine started a week ago.  I contacted Airbnb to help me out and alhtought she was was very nice she was just as clueless as me

Kim247
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

I too have started receiving them. Can't figure out how to turn them off and would love to know if anyone figures it out. I don't need the reminders and the emails are annoying!

I am adding my voice to this issue. I want to turn off reminder emails, too.  Also, about 2 weeks ago, I started getting text messages from potential guests. I never requested this service, I turned it off not once but twice, and also texted AirBnb to stop sending me SMS. Airbnb confirmed my request and continued to forward guest queries to me by text.  Today, I removed my phone number from my profile.   Best, Lisa

Andras7
Level 3
Athens, Greece

i have the same problem ,whats even more weird , i only receive like 30% of guest comming a reminder , this is a completelly useless feature , and i dont need it , in fact its distracting and i consider it spam 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Edward42

I am adding my voice against remainders too.

They just fill my inbox and are annoing and useless.

Ugh! At least let me opt out!!

Gonçalo15
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

The most annoying is that you can't even chose not to reeive them. We are just "bombed" with so many of these airbnb emails that you start ignoring all of them (including some that might be actually of some importance)

Tony-And-Una0
Level 10
Belfast, United Kingdom

Just be thankful you live in the States and receive them during daylight hours.

My reminder emails come in during the middle of the night on my phone next to my bed.

Like everyone else, I would like to stop them.

Jason554
Level 2
Covington, KY

Middle of 2018 and this is still happening. I've had 3 days not booked in 2 months. My calendar is a constantly open tab. I don't need a 3 day in advance reminder.

Nick427
Level 2
Niagara Falls, Canada

I will voice my displeasure with this as well. Booked every day this summer since June 5th. I know new people are coming, airbnb 🙂