how to increase bookings

Answered!
Sinniah0
Level 1
Kandy, Sri Lanka

how to increase bookings

i didnt get any bookings yet, pls help me to get some bookings.

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Sinniah0 ,

Your listing is NOT setup OK. You offer max 9 guests for same price as 1 guest the total accomodation of 4 rooms including breakfast. I think you should at least add extra fee for the extra guests.

There are 4 rooms, i think you should create a listing for each room.

So first tune the listing before making it active.

Best regards, Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10

Hello @Sinniah0 ,

Your listing is NOT setup OK. You offer max 9 guests for same price as 1 guest the total accomodation of 4 rooms including breakfast. I think you should at least add extra fee for the extra guests.

There are 4 rooms, i think you should create a listing for each room.

So first tune the listing before making it active.

Best regards, Emiel

thank you for your support and i have corrected. please check and let me know weather its correct or wrong or help me how to create. thank you.

Emiel1
Level 10

Hello @Sinniah0 ,

No, it is not correct.

Now only two guest can book, but you have 4 rooms !

You must create a listing for each room (so 4 listings)

See also what @Jeff158 mentioned below

You should also try to become more familiar with the Airbnb platform by reading the HELP like this:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1507/how-do-i-add-a-fee-for-additional-guests-to-my-listing

Best regards, Emiel

Hey Emiel !

I have my property listed with the name PG Hostels and Backpackers but I am not able to recieve any bookings since the last few months,.Why is it happening i don't know I tried out different measures to solve the issue but was not able to do so..Hence can you suggest me some alternatives to get this issue resolved soon.

Regards,

Goldie.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Sinniah0 a couple more things to do

Alter your listing to:      2 guests / 1 bedroom /  1 bed / 1 private bathroom

Check the pricing, its very expensive at £43 a night (Not on all nights, some nights are £11)

Untitled4.jpg

Maribel24
Level 2
Havana, Cuba

Hi Emiel,

I wonder if you have a few tips that you can share to increase my bookings, I have not got any bookings for the last two weeks, I have tried everything but no bookings yet 😞

Thank you,

Maribel

Leckrani0
Level 2
Mauritius

I am not getting bookings in spite off being a super host & positive remarks from past guests.