i didn't get the compensation after you cancelled my confirmed reservation HMABJCCPAD

Eliahu1
Level 1
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

i didn't get the compensation after you cancelled my confirmed reservation HMABJCCPAD

Hi,

yesrerday, I got confirmation for my booked reservation (confirmation code HMABJCCPAD).

Later that day, I got a message telling me that the reservation was cacelled by the owner, eventough I got receipt that the payment took place (receipt i.d RCR2HSDAKE).

I was told that you apologize, and you compensate me with~ 62 eur (250 ish) for my next reservation.

Today, I made a new reservation  (res. code HMAKT4FBDR), and I was charged for the full price, without any reduction of the compensation you wrote me I owed.

Please make sure you refund me that amount.

Regards,

Eliahu Ayldiz

2 Replies 2
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Eliahu1 this is a forum which is not overlooked by Airbnb employees so no one here is able to help you with your request. It is best if you call Airbnb or contact them on Twitter. 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Eliahu1 ,

As @Ana1136 would you mind please reaching out to the customer support team? You can use this link for guidance:https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/contact_us

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines