i didnt get any bookings yet in this year, pls help me to get some bookings.

Vinayak5
Level 2
Ramakkalmedu, India

i didnt get any bookings yet in this year, pls help me to get some bookings.

i didnt get any bookings yet, pls help me to get some bookings.

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Vinayak5your listings are on and active. You have instant booking option which is good.

Is there more Airbnb units arround?

how is their occupancy?

what are their prices?

what style of interior design they have?  Is it more comfortable, stylish , modern or traditional? Do you like it?

I have no idea about the climate in your area but I see you don't have any heating or A/C .  My guests use and abuse A/C and can't live without it . For example I use A/C maybe few hours per year and they use it at least 7 months constantly ( and the rest of the year the heating is on) . So obviously guests are very spoiled today and lack of A/C could be one of the reasons.

I also noticed few potential reasons for your low occupancy:

1. you have a room for 10 people without any wardrobe closet or nightstand or bed lamp
  2. you need pictures of bathroom and better quality pictures in general. One of your rooms has few pictures taken from one angle and none from the other angle.
  3. guests would like at least a kitchinette (electric water cooker, microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator...?) to make a tea or coffee and cool few bottles of drink.
  4. Do you have enough electrical sockets for all of them? I realized there is never engouh sockets for their tablets, iphones, laptops...

My suggestion would be to take a suitcase with your things and spend 2 days and nights in each of your listings. This is the best way for you to realize if something is missing and how your guest feels during his stay.

@Branka-and-Silvia0the iarbnb home are some far away.but their occuoanacy also very low .in my area ac is not required .almost time the climate is cool