iPhone app not working

Bonita5
Level 5
Victoria, Canada

iPhone app not working

Since the August update on iPhone, the Airbnb calendar does not work properly. I am a Superhost and use my phone all day to book and change prices and respond to guests. When I click on a date, in calendar, it changes to black circle . And then nothing. It should say EDIT then go to the edit page. But nothing. Can you please fix this AIRBNB?? It is of critical importance to all hosts!

37 Replies 37
S--Evelyn0
Level 1
Bath, United Kingdom

Exactly the same thing is happening for me. 

Ben38
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Same thing here 

Jen226
Level 1
Blacksburg, VA

Same here, frustrating as hell

Thomas2136
Level 2
Engelberg, Switzerland

Same here!!! Fix it fast please!

Same here

Corey154
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

The exact same thing is happening to me as well. As a 100% mobile user it is absolutely crucial to my hosting experience that I can modify my calendar settings pricing and availability on the fly. Airbnb please fix immediately!!!!!

Lesley1
Level 3
Byron Bay, Australia

Me too - can only amend it if I come out of the mobile app. Very annoying. 

Carole695
Level 3
Cwmbran, United Kingdom

@Bonita5 . Me too - all since the recent update. I’ve asked Airbnb for help but in typical fashion they’ve not replied yet. I’m loathe to delete the App & reinstall in case I lose everything. 
has anyone had any success in fixing their problem?

I deleted app and reinstalled. Didn’t lose any information. App still doesn’t work properly  on the calendar.   ???

@Carole695 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting this issue, and I'm really sorry you're experiencing this problem. I've just heard from the team that this fix is on the way and should be sorted with the next update release for the app - it's not live yet but should be coming soon, so do update when prompted.

I will let you know as soon as I hear that it's been released, and please let me know if you have any other issues in the meantime.

@Bonita5 @S--Evelyn0 @Jen226 @Thomas2136 @Sarah3518 @Lesley1 @Carole695 

@Katie 

So good to hear from you and that the fix is on the way!!!

bonita

victoria, canada 

Hi Katie, Glad to know it's been acknowledged. Do you have an idea how long can we expect until the update is released? I feel this should be flagged as an urgent issue. Thanks.

Helen491
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

It’s making calendar management really impossible, Really high risk of double bookings until resolved because I just can’t update My calendar properly. Look forward to the fix v soon 

Cindy903
Level 1
Twin Lake, MI

the same for me also! Very frustrating I work 12 hour shifts so can’t bring a lap top to work. In return can’t operate my calendar from my phone so i have to wait till I get home then I get an slow response warning from Airbnb. I have also called four separate times to talk to a rep been put on hold for 45 minutes each time to the phone just hanging up on me. So not alone have they changed their app they must of let go all their employees! I also had a guest who pretty much turned my place upside down and still no answer from Airbnb’s phone, that guest gave me a one star review because I had to go to my home to settle it down. Still no response from a representative but again I’m getting notifications that IM not giving great hospitality.  Every other guests is a 5 star so I find this weird. We NEED our app back! and I need to talk to a rep! I don’t know how much more I can take of poor service.