inquiere about rate adjustment

Answered!
Aida518
Level 2
Higuey, Dominican Republic

inquiere about rate adjustment

Good evening!

Merry Christmas!

I have a guest who booked to arrive tomorrow at my apartment and later on asked to arrive today, as the apartment was not ready and I had to ask my maid the favor to assist me today, as she was off. Finally I was able to contact my maid, but she said that as she was out of town, so she confirm that the apartment would be ready only at 9:00pm. 

I did confirm this time to my guess and she agree, so now apparently the rate for this night is higher than the others night and she is asking why, if it possible to lower the rate?

Please assist me!

Best,

Aida

1 Best Answer
Aida518
Level 2

Thank you so much!

I am new in this, this is my first rent and unfortunately I was not able to find this.. the total price of the reservation in the pricefield of the change form.

But finally I agree with my guests to refund them in cash the diference.

Merry Christmas Emiel!! and many thanks for the quick response!

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Aida518 

This guest already has a confirmed reservation, so you only need to change it by adding 1  night ("change option" on the reservation). If the rate is  not correct, you can change the total price of the reservation in the pricefield of the change form.

Aida518
Level 2

Thank you so much!

I am new in this, this is my first rent and unfortunately I was not able to find this.. the total price of the reservation in the pricefield of the change form.

But finally I agree with my guests to refund them in cash the diference.

Merry Christmas Emiel!! and many thanks for the quick response!