legal procedures regarding hosting in egypt

Answered!
Shady2
Level 2
Alexandria Governorate, Egypt

legal procedures regarding hosting in egypt

what is the legal procedures regarding hosting in Egypt ?

1 Best Answer
Eslam4
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

Hello mr shady 
i think its  Do not break public literature (no girlefrind no paarty )and pay taxex for govenment and dont forget take copy form guesst pssport  For submission to the nearest police station ,

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Eslam4
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

Hello mr shady 
i think its  Do not break public literature (no girlefrind no paarty )and pay taxex for govenment and dont forget take copy form guesst pssport  For submission to the nearest police station ,

Mohamed306
Level 1
Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Hi,

What is the tax percentage? 

Ahmed407
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Hello to every host and Airbnb management, Airbnb its not just a business its more than that, It is an invention for the exchange of cultures and community participation, as it makes the visitors guided through the locals, and this is from my experience in traveling and hosting travelers  the desired reality of efficient travel for guests ,but there is a part missing here which is not having an office for Airbnb in Egypt one of the most touristic countries at least in Africa, Airbnb has to recognize that Egypt or Arab countries has different laws and rules in hosting, i have idea to sort out this problem and i hope Airbnb contact me for this case .

Ahmed