listing visibility

Tea25
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

listing visibility

hi everyone,

I'm doing my first steps here, and please excuse me if my question looks too simple and you might think I could use search instead of writing here.

Well I've got my listing published yesterday morning and till now its invisible, though using filters sometimes help and roaming with mouse on the map helps as well, I asked my friends to look for my listing and they found it with the map, but still 0 views. And there are not much listing in area just about 93, is it normal not to see mine with regular search.

Maybe I need to approve my ID as I didn't yet.

Please help

Thank you

6 Replies 6
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Tea25,

Yours is an instant book listing and, as I can see y our listing only when logged in, it looks like you may have a requirement that guests must have recommendations from other hosts.

If you have such a requirement then you must be logged in and must have recommendations yourself from other hosts when searching or your listing won't be visible.

I found it when I searched while logged in. I have a recommendation from a host I stayed with.

It might be difficult to see it on the map as it's very close to 2 other listings.

Steve.

Screenshot (6).png

Hello Steve,

Thank you so much for trying to help, could you specify where or what I have to uncheck or change. Here is my listing specs which says that everyone can see and book my listingbdfs.jpg

Hello @Tea25,

It looks like the Airbnb system was still processing your new listing when I last searched for it.

It's now show in a slightly different place than before and I can see it when not logged in.

I did have to zoom in a lot on the map.

Steve.

Screenshot (7).png

Thank you again Steve,

Yes it shows up only from the map, though number of the listings is not that big. Even if specify street address it still won't appear.

Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Tea25,

The views progress updates itself every 2/3 days. If you only listed it yesterday, be patient, you will start seeing resutls soon enough.

Thank you Elizabeth I hope I will, but still unable to find my listing with regular search.