listing

listing

i'm new. i can't find my listing on the site? i must be doing something wrong. can anybody find Goldpetals Barn in Cooperstown ny

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ellen120,

The only available dates you have from now for the next year to July 2018 are weekends in August 2017 but you have a 30 nights minimum stay so no one can see those weekends to book them. I didn't check your availability beyond July next year.

When searching for your listing you must search for dates that are available and bookable. None of your dates are bookable as they are either all booked or blocked and the available August weekends can't be searched for or booked as it's just 3 days and you have a 30 nights minimum stay requirement. If you searched with dates within a year from now that's why you can't see your listing.

If you want someone to be able to book those August weekends you must reduce your minimum stay for them to be your choice of 1, 2, or 3 nights.

Steve.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great spot and explanation, @Steve143 🙂

Lovely to meet you @Ellen120 and welcome to the world of hosting. Based on what Steve has mentioned here, have you managed to look into this and if possible open up some dates or perhaps amend you booking minimum night setting?

It would be great to hear an update.

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.