my Listing to appear on Airbnb vacation Rentals home page

Answered!

my Listing to appear on Airbnb vacation Rentals home page

I am a host -  When you open Airbnb home page there are pictures of listings by different catagories. How Can I get my listing to appear?

1 Best Answer

I would send a direct message via Twitter to Airbnb or AirbnbHelp to reach the company marketing team, @Wendel-and-Patsy0, but you could try the moderators, as suggested. You know how to send direct messages to people here in the forum? Hovering over their photo? Just do that and hit Send Message. 

Levels just have to do with numbers of posts/answers in this forum. That has little meaning. 

Love your place. All the best with getting featured! 

If you do, will you write to say? 

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7

@Wendel-and-Patsy0 - it sounds like what you are seeing is the Experiences page.  That's not the same as the listing page. 

Thanks, well how do I get included in the Experiences Page?

@Wendel-and-Patsy0 - you need to invest in time and effort to understand how Airbnb works. 

https://www.airbnb.com/experiences

@Wendel-and-Patsy0:

The homepage does show homes that stand out and are extremely different like tree houses, castles, etc.  When I looked at your home, Wendel & Patsy, I see why you are asking as it is different too.  I would start by contacting Lizzie or Quincy, moderators of this forum, and ask them to look at your listing and see if they can contact marketing for you.  Perhaps we'll see you on the homepage soon!  

Tim and Holly, 

Thanks for the encouraging response. My next question -  How do I get in touch with Lizzie or Quincy? I don't find any way to contact them. And one other question since I am in learning mode....what does the Level 10 or in my case Level 2 mean? Love Airbnb and have found out that the more you search the site the more you learn! 

Thanks again,

Patsy

I would send a direct message via Twitter to Airbnb or AirbnbHelp to reach the company marketing team, @Wendel-and-Patsy0, but you could try the moderators, as suggested. You know how to send direct messages to people here in the forum? Hovering over their photo? Just do that and hit Send Message. 

Levels just have to do with numbers of posts/answers in this forum. That has little meaning. 

Love your place. All the best with getting featured! 

If you do, will you write to say? 

Here is a comprehensive answer as to how your listing is returned in search.  The landing page has a different criteria. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Your-top-questions-about-Airbnb-Search/m-p/509644#M12037...