Kansas City, MO

my account is locked

[Email address hidden]

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Franklin12,

This is a forum where Airbnb members help each other out with advice from their own experience. People here don't have access to others' accounts.

You'll have to contact Airbnb support. The post below has phone numbers and information on contacting them by Twitter or Facebook.

Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Franklin12,

This is a forum where Airbnb members help each other out with advice from their own experience. People here don't have access to others' accounts.

You'll have to contact Airbnb support. The post below has phone numbers and information on contacting them by Twitter or Facebook.

Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED

Steve.

Nelly0
Level 5
Los Angeles, CA

Dear members of Airbnb hosts! A terrible story just happened to me and I decided to share it with you hoping you might give me a good advice. I have excepted a reservation from a Nigerian lady with two children. After a wile she started to express very unfriendly and threatening behavior against me, totally refusing to fallow any house rules. I had no choice but to alter her stay since I didn’t feel safe having her in my house. She didn’t want to leave but eventually she did. Today I have realized that all of my listings are blocked for 3-4 days because that lady filed a claim against me!!! Unfortunately, Airbnb didn’t notify me at that time and also refused to reveal any details of that claim. I m totally in disbelief and extremely disappointed. Do you think that it’s normal way to treat a host like me , who s been a partner for over 5 years? Please help!!!

Julie1463
Level 1
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Please can someone help, Air bnb has blocked my account for no reason and can’t answer why they have blocked it. I need it open for bookings 

Hector205
Level 2
Mexico City, Mexico

Please can someone help, Air bnb has blocked my account for no reason and can’t answer why they have blocked it. I need it open for bookings 

Varma0
Level 1
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Hi hector205. Is your matter now resolved. Did Airbnb open the account now so guests can make bookings , let me know your experience. 

Varma 

london 

Hi Varma, do you know how to operate again the locked out account?

The same thing just happened to me. They couldn't tell me anything.

Ang16
Level 2
Northwich, United Kingdom

Hi we are in the same situation. Problem guest who Stayed in accommodation for 2 and a half months then tried to get a huge refund a whole month after leaving the accommodation (after leaving a note saying how they loved the place). The case has now been closed but our account is now blocked and all we are being told is that it is being investigated and is blocked for our safety. Surely the account should be reinstated now the case is closed?

Ronadams@godsbeach.org  Gold Beach Oregon usa, I am blocked too for no reason

hi! can someone help, my account is blocked for no reason since few months now, please anybody help

thanks in advance

Hi :

I am blocked did you solve your issue 

i just became a host for 2 days and i am locked 

can you help

I was trying to upload my ID and input tax info and all of a sudden I was locked out for violating community standards. I have never hosted and so have no reviews at all. I tried contacting AIRBNB and the bot said 1-2 minutes and then all of a sudden came back and said 24hours.