new listing review

new listing review

what command do I enter to check out my new listing???

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Not sure what you mean about a command. Just look at your listing in your hosting pages. You'll see the URL for your listing in the browser bar when you have it up on the page. If you just posted it, it won't be live on the Airbnb site right away, though. It takes about 24 hours.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Paul7229 

To beef up your new listings,

1. Update your calendar. Keeping your calendar up-to-date is one of the easiest ways to increase Airbnb .
  2. Price competitively. 
  3. Increase flexibility.
  4. Keep your listing profile fresh & Clean.
  5. Make sure you photograph well.
  6. Turn on Instant booking

Your Airbnb listing may not be showing in the search results for many reasons.

Three common ones include competition in your location, visibility factors and booking experience. .

The less filters you have, the more likely Airbnb will reward you in the searches.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would never recommend IB for new hosts there are far too many pitfalls in having this turned on.

far better for hosts to familiarise themselves with the platform and learn to vet guests before turning this on @Dale711 

@Paul7229 

Hi @Helen3 ,

You’re right again! You always right!!!

Pros and Cons of Airbnb Instant Book

There are both pros and cons to the Airbnb instant book feature.

Pros:

• Helps owners become Superhosts
  • Vacation rental has higher search results
  • An increase in reservations
  • More revenue generated

Cons:

• Rental has to be ready every day
  • Can lead to multiple cancelations (both from hosts and guests)
  • No sufficient time to screen guests
  • Can encourage one-night stays          

Airbnb instant book or not ?

The decision of having an instant book solely depends on the host and their preference. For hosts who like to attract last-minute bookers, live in the rental already or want to make more profit, the instant book feature is appealing.

Whereas hosts who like to screen their guests prior to their departure, have enough time to get the property ready and want to avoid any risks, they may prefer to stick with the normal inquiries.

As other post response in @Paul7229  “Not sure what you mean about a command”