new updated home page

Jackie1
Level 3
Freeport, The Bahamas

new updated home page

Is anyone else experiencing a glitch on the new home page? It is telling me I am not currently hosting someone when in fact I am, and that I have no other future reservations when I do . Also it is giving me an error message 400 when I wish to see my transaction history. This has just happened in the last two days and never been an issue before.

5 Replies 5
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Jackie1 Yes I have the same thing going on with that page. I think it's hilarious actually, because it's a perfect illustration of exactly how pointless the today page is. I've never used it and never will, until Airbnb employs some actual real life hosts to design things. These glitches always happens whenever they make updates and changes. It would be nice if they'd provide an avenue to report them.

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Jackie1  Yes, per usual random things are disappearing and reappearing in the inbox.

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Jackie1 @Mark116 @Colleen253 

Mine is as useless as always so I guess I haven’t been upgraded yet.

I did, however, receive an alert at 7 this morning reminding me that I have a guest arriving in only 8 days and urging me to annoy him immediately.

Yes, mine is messed up too.  Same thing... 0 guests staying, 0 guests coming.  This new dashboard is ridiculously inefficient (and flat-out wrong).  Now, to ACTUALLY see what's happening, I have to click on "menu", "listing", and then "calendar" to view my reservations over the month (versus the new calendar which is just one long run of dates through which I have to scroll horizontally).  Such an annoying waste of space and time.  All I want is easy access to my calendar, inbox, and performance pages without all the fluff.  Come on Airbnb!  Get back to the basics!  

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Jennifer2682 @Mark116 @Colleen253 @Jackie1

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry about that, but thanks a lot for raising the issue.

The tech team has been working on a fix that should be ready today. 

Hopefully it will be resolved shortly, but can you please let me know if you're still experiencing these issues tomorrow?

Thanks,

Liv