not being paid by airbnb

Pip150
Level 2
Winchester, United Kingdom

not being paid by airbnb

i am owed a lot of money by airbnb who said they sent it to my paypal account on 13th july but they didn't. i have been trying to contact them every day since and they keep saying they are looking in to it. is anyone else having this problem? i think they have cash flow issues but i don't want to let anyone else stay if i am not going to get paid. i am so angry, they have completely broken my trust in them

4 Replies 4
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Pip150 

Thanks for getting involved and posting here in the CC, and I'm sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your payouts. 

There was an issue identified with some payouts due between 18th-20th July, which has now been resolved, but it looks like your payment doesn't fall into this category? 

Could you let me know if you can see the payout in your Transaction History?

Pip150
Level 2

wow so i just typed a really long reply saying what has gone wrong and it just came up with an error message. boy am i fed up. if you want to ring my number is ** but i will be away from sunday for a month

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Pip150
Level 2

i will try again: 

2 problems: my guest irina ** being charged in full up front for a july 2021 booking - has never happened before see case ref 88633687.

secondly it took 3 weeks to get my payment because of a cockup on the airbnb system where my email address was not updated in your payments to paypal section. really amateur. really poor and possibly deliberate because of cash flow problems. am not impressed

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry you are experiencing a hard time regarding payments. As hosts/guests there is not a lot we can do to help you with this issue.

By the way @Pip150  it's not a good idea to post  confidential contact information on a public forum @Katie  could you remove please?

@Katie (one of the admins from Airbnb)  is trying to help you. If you answer her question about your transactions, perhaps she can advise you further.

You can also try Airbnb via their social media.