paying remaining balance

Answered!
John1968
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

paying remaining balance

hi dont know if anyone can help me with this, 

booked using the deposit scheme, and paid half upfront and my card details are stored until the final payment which is fine, 

my question is do they store all the detais of the card inc the CVV code off the back as i destroyed the credit card as i didnt need it until this payment, so if they ask me for any of the details i wont have it but if they just process it, it will be no problem as there is plenty of money on there

thanks for your time

1 Best Answer
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@John1968  So long as the card is still valid there will be no problem. The second payment will go through without you having to do anything. You will get an email a few days before they process the payment telling you are doing so.  

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@John1968  So long as the card is still valid there will be no problem. The second payment will go through without you having to do anything. You will get an email a few days before they process the payment telling you are doing so.  

Hi Letti,

I did my payment using my debit card and not the credit card. So how can I make sure that the payment is done? Will I get an email too with the link via which I can make the payment?

Your reply would be of great help.

Thank you in advance.

Pranali

The plan does not charges in IDR go through.You will get an email 3 days before you have to pay from AirbNb

David3256
Level 1
Iluka, Australia

Can you pay Earlier then that though? is that possible? @Letti0

thanks 

I am wondering the same thing. I would like to pay the entire amount rather than holding people's cash they paid me for the place. Is this possible?

I spoke to airbnb and they told me NO you will pay 7 days prior to your scheduled check in (this is for hosts with strict cancellation) and the payment (debit) is automatically generated.

Rachel743
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Can the remaining balance be paid early?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Rachel743 Some times you can and sometimes you can't, you'll have to ring customer service.

You agree that by selecting the Pay Less Upfront Feature, you may not be able to pay for the booking with a different Payment Method or pursuant to a different payment schedule.

Click the link for ways to contact them

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245#M5...

NO. iT IS AUTODEBITED 7 DAYS PRIRO TO THE INTENDED CHECK IN

I'm trying to do that as well. I'd rather pay it now then wait until the "scheduled date". 

Cindy-Jacobs0
Level 2
Paarl, South Africa

Morning all, I need assistance please.  I am trying to settle the balance due on my booking but the links all bring me to a home page.  I'm so frustrated and I just want to finalize this payment.  My payment method is correct as the deposit was paid through so details.  Any advice please? 

hi, i am host, we;re having problem with our payout, we have enrolled two payment method, thru PAY PAL and thru bank. we have guest check out two weeks ago, we have not receive our payment

is maintaining two payout method, okey..

hi, we having payout problem. we enrolled two payment method, thru pay pal and thru bank. we havent received our payout, for our guest check out two weeks ago.