payment methods and Payoneer

Vanessa351
Level 1
Western Cape, South Africa

payment methods and Payoneer

Hi there I am very new to AirBnb, and inspite of trying to get assistance from possible co hosts - nobody has responded at all - I really do need to ask a question please.  Simply, do I need to send my guests a request for payment once they have made an accepted booking? Does AirBnb sort that out, or do I need to send the request?

Also, inspite of receiving notification that My Payoneer Debit card has been approved, I have now received a message from AirBnb saying that there is an error on my debit card and I must now load an alternative payment method. How and where can I find out what the error message means. I can get no answers from Payoneer, and seeing that Airbnb originated the error message, how can I find out what is going on? Any assistance will be much appreciated please.

3 Replies 3
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Vanessa351

Airbnb take care of all payments, the guest pays airbnb when they book and airbnb will pay you 24hrs after the guest checks in.

You will have to contact customer service about your Payoneer Debit card, we are all hosts on the forum and have no access to payment information. This link has ways to Contact-Airbnb

Vanessa351
Level 1
Western Cape, South Africa

Hi Jeff, thanks for the information, much appreciated. Have contacted AirBnb help centre and still no resolution. So, I will follow that up in the near future again. Thanks again for your help. Apologies for the delay - I have been away. with no computer or mobile access.

Need to make payoneer card what can do someone told me its free to get can help please !