payout from Airbnb to me

Answered!
Tony1355
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

payout from Airbnb to me

why did i NOT receive the full payout from Airbnb they told me i would ? Its my first transaction

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tony1355  Can you give a bit more detail? Has the guest already checked in or stayed? What does it say about the payout in your transaction history?

New hosts have to wait up to 30 days to get paid for their first booking, I believe.

Btw, your photo gallery seems incomplete. There are 3 bedrooms, but only 2 are pictured, and 2 and a half bathrooms, but there is only a photo of one. A couple photos of the surrounding area might be nice, too, like the village and the beach that you say is 5 minutes away. (Just make sure you present it in a way that guests won't get the impression you have beachfront property)

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tony1355  Can you give a bit more detail? Has the guest already checked in or stayed? What does it say about the payout in your transaction history?

New hosts have to wait up to 30 days to get paid for their first booking, I believe.

Btw, your photo gallery seems incomplete. There are 3 bedrooms, but only 2 are pictured, and 2 and a half bathrooms, but there is only a photo of one. A couple photos of the surrounding area might be nice, too, like the village and the beach that you say is 5 minutes away. (Just make sure you present it in a way that guests won't get the impression you have beachfront property)

Tony1355
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Good morning Sarah

This is our first letting via Airbnb. They said under payouts due that we would receive 909.00 but it only actually shows as paid 787.00 . Not sure why there is a difference . Money is due to show up today/tomorrow from there data. tenants moved in 7 days ago and move out today

thanks for the advice on pics. will look into that today but the twin bedroom is identical to the 3rd bedroom thats we we didnt do 2 of the same pics. but thanks anayway

@Tony1355 Have you by any chance been penalised for cancelling a booking? I am afraid we are just guessing what the issue might be - another idea might be that you have signed dup for the host only service fee and the 15.5% difference between the figures you quote is this fee.

Yoganu0
Level 1
Weligama, Sri Lanka

There is a problem adding payout method..I have given details but no any action has been taken. I am trying this for more than 3 years..  why don’t you guide us please send me a more details 

you don’t care this problem because you don’t get much attention for this issue. Because you are getting money 

because of this issue I always try to close my hotel to Airbnb

Please do the needful 

thanks

illamperuma villa village hotel