payout method: pending verification

payout method: pending verification

Hi , 

Need help, i am out of south india. The payout method still show pending verification. My guests have already paid and i can see in future transcations. When will this verification be done or is there something that is required apart from entering the details. Do we have to regidter payoneer?? 

20 Replies 20

I recently added a bank account to my listing and it took 3 days in the United States.

Make sure everything is completed in your admin by mousing over your name (upper right) and clicking on "Account Settings" then "Payout Preferences."

You may also need to fill in a pay-out routing rule if it is not auto-filled.

How soon after the guest check's in does the payment show in my bank account?

Thanks, Elizabeth

Elaine-And-Andrew0
Level 2
Canterbury, New Zealand

Have you resolved this issue yet as I am in the same situation

I am still wondering the same thing. I was told that the amount was  transferred to my account but never saw the deposit. Is there a number that you cancall AIR bnb to talk to a person? It is so frustrating without a person to talk to.

Yoko6
Level 2
Goa, India

Hi I have the same issue. Pending verificatioin on my Indian bank acount for more than 3 month; my guest arrive last week and no trace of payment; or change in the pending verification; I had my Paypal account 24hours ago but still Pending verification for this one. I agree about the frustration than we can't talk to someone from Airbnb. for this can of massive issue.

My payment method status has shown 'pending verification' on the bank account for over a week... when will it be verified and was I supposed to do something? NO notice has been given asking me for info.  

Pieter13
Level 1
Utrecht, Netherlands

Has anyone managed to get this solved. I have the same issue.

"I have succesfully added a payment method" according to my payout preferences account and it would only take 5 days to verify...

I get "Pending verification of payout method" for 6 weeks now... and it is impossible apparently to get in touch with someone from airbnb! Very annoying

Pieter

I have the same problem.... "Pending verification" for weeks. And no replies to request for help. Not cool.

Hi

There may be many reasons but in my case I verified who I was with some ID and opened up my account and added a new payout method using Firefox browser with no add blocker on it. It verifed in a day or two. I think a new screen has to open, and ws not doing that in safari with add blcoker on it. If you have ad block on, that may be the problem. 

Mario164
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

My account  has been "pending verification" for many weeks (since early January 2017). When I manage to get a response from Airbnb it is full of pleasantries and promises but no action follows. I again express my dissatisfaction here because my frequent requests for updates have gone ignored.

Airbnb recently informed me that I must be the victim of a "software glitch." The representative assured me that a software engineer had been assigned to correct the matter on an urgent basis. That was two weeks ago. 

That sounds horibble... have you tried adding a paypal account as a payout method instead of a bank? I did that and I suspect it had less verfication issues. I also noticed that fees are not taken our as I though woudl happen and you can then transfer to your bank.... its not ideal, but it may be a way to get your income asap. best wishes.

Thanks for the suggestion, Peter. My current Paypal account is based in Thailand and perhaps for that reason I struggled when I tried to do that a while back... But I may need to make another attempt as Airbnb is not responding to me at the moment. And I have many reservations in the queue.

I would not want to abandon the platform but this is not a good business model (for the host, at least).

I just deleted the account and re-initiated the verification process. Hoping for the best as Airbnb has ceased communicating with me (outrageous in any other business setting).

Given that the staff are highly motivated to avoid negative reviews from users I suspect this may be one reason they are not keen to interact with me (though I have not been punitive in any way, despite broken promises of a swift resolution).

Aziz7
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

hye all, how to put swift code and iban as local bank said they dont use iban...Maybank malaysia..thanks