payouts lebanon

Sana1
Level 1
Lebanon

payouts lebanon

Hello to all,

I recently started renting my room on Airbnb and I would like to know witch payout method is the easiesta and fastest. Airbnb is offering 2 payount methods :

1 - Payoneer prepaid debit master card that takes 3 to 4 hours to process, A physical card will be mailed to you after creating your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard account.

2 - Or Western Union but it takes 10 USD $ for each transaction.

If any of you amazing Lebanese hosts know what is better it would be very appreciated if you can share this information with me.

Sana 🙂

41 Replies 41
Chadi0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi Sana,  this is Chadi an Airbnb super host.  I have a 5 stars condo in Philippines and I'm renting it through Airbnb.  Airbnb were transferring the payment for reservation to my account in Canada since I'm living in Toronto.  I have an account in bloom bank and I'm planing to let Airbnb to send the money to my account in Lebanon not my account in Canada.  It seems Lebanon is not included in their payment method.  Could you advice me  if there is a way through Airbnb to transfer the money to my account in Lebanon.  If there is no way what are the other options then.  

Thanks and best regards

HI Sana, I was searching for Airbnb payout method in Lebanon and found your profile, how do you manage to get your money from hosting guests via Airbnb as no payout method are suggested in Lebanon when I try to do it in the settings , pls advise . Gille

Carine88
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Did you guys get to any feasible solution?

Hello Carine, I have no payout option (in this country) as well and I was wondering if you have found any solution for that. Thank you

I use Western Union and it works...

Ramzi2
Level 2
Beirut, Lebanon

I have the payoneer card in lebanon, and it is working fine for me. 

Guess western union better

just ordered the card and have a few questions:

Dear Ramzi, I have created a Payoneer account to receive payments. I tried to transfer the money to my local bank but it got rejected and returned to my Payoneer account. I have a few questions:

Did you write a "formal" address or your address the lebanese way? I never used a Zip code in writing my lebanese address before and it worked fine. Since they asked for onr I searched ,y neighbourhood Zipcode online and wrote the one I found. 

Do ATMs iin Lebanon accept cash withdrawal from you rPayoneer card? or do you just use it for online payments?

Thank you very much for answering this.

just ordered the card and have a few questions:

Dear Ramzi, I have created a Payoneer account to receive payments. I tried to transfer the money to my local bank but it got rejected and returned to my Payoneer account. I have a few questions:

Did you write a "formal" address or your address the lebanese way? I never used a Zip code in writing my lebanese address before and it worked fine. Since they asked for onr I searched ,y neighbourhood Zipcode online and wrote the one I found. 

Do ATMs iin Lebanon accept cash withdrawal from you rPayoneer card? or do you just use it for online payments?

Thank you very much for answering this.

Ramzi2
Level 2
Beirut, Lebanon

@Dana66 You cannot withdraw to your bank, i did it once, and i got into a big hassle, the banks ask a lot of questions, and they request so many papers, so i wouldn't recommend this. Mine was not blocked, but if i do it again, it might be. 

You can use the card in any ATM, POS. I use it wherever i go. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Hello Ramzi,

Kindly advise if I can create a Payoneer account online if so on which link?

OR

should I go to any Lebanese Bank and they would provide me with one?

Thank you in advance,

Salim

Dear Ramzi,

you need to do the payoneer account online.

You CANNOT transfer money from payoneer to your lebanese bank because Lebanon does not allow online banking.

i suggest you use Western union.

Payoneer takes a lot of transaction fees and very very high conversion rate.

A 28 euros dinner ended up being a 39 USD transaction!

hi tarek i am new here and i the only payout method appearing to me is Payoneer and dont have western union  option i dont know why 

Hello Ramzi, Is Payoneer better than Western Union? Maybe less fees?

Western Union charges 10$ per transaction, and now  even more with the Lebanese method of payment.

Thank you,

Lara