payouts

Answered!
Susan4355
Level 1
Mackay, Australia

payouts

My payouts have stopped by Air and b. there is not communication about it. Aboslutily terrible

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan4355 

Check your Transaction History pages on Airbnb for status of the payouts.

Then use: Airbnb Help: contact 

Be sure to select the right options from the menu's (skip the robots) and you will end up in a chat session.

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan4355 

Check your Transaction History pages on Airbnb for status of the payouts.

Then use: Airbnb Help: contact 

Be sure to select the right options from the menu's (skip the robots) and you will end up in a chat session.

I host in the Philippines. I have not been paid because they are waiting for me to have enough money in my payout account to pay for 2 referrals. Referrals are US$120. For a reservation that costs about US$12. How can they justify that? No help from Airbnb and no longer responding to my inquiry about it.

Althea0
Level 2
Mauritius

Hi @Susan4355 , 

we are having the same issue. 
Have you been able to resolve yours? 

Looking forward to hearing from you 

many thanks 

Althea 

Mailyn3
Level 2
Davao City, Philippines

I have the same issuue. Not receiving payouts since October to present. I already informed them but its been 13 days since I notify them but still not reaolved

i am now missing 7 payouts for the last 5 weeks totally over $5,000 no one in support able to answer questions or help... this is horrific. very angry

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Trudi15 After nudging the team for you on my end, I've just sent you a Direct Message here with a bit more information. Take a look when you get a chance! 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Rachel1037
Level 2
New York, NY

I'm having trouble getting my payout. My guests checked in 60 hours ago, nada. It should have been issued yesterday and it wasn't. Someone from AirBNB told me I'd get it today, I didn't. They gave several conflicting and erroneous replies about it, then ghosted me. One thing they said was that it didn't get issued bc it was the weekend. That was obviously untrue because guests check in every Friday like clockwork, and the payout is always issued on Saturday every time until now. So then they said it was an issue with email notifications. Not true, because I'm looking in upcoming transactions on the website, and it still says "upcoming" but with yesterday's date. So if it was just an email problem, it would say in the app and on the website that it had been issued, but it doesn't. Then they tried to say it can take 5-7 business days for it to clear my bank. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when it gets issued, not when it clears. Then they said they would look into it further and call me back but they did  not. Anyone else?

Josie116
Level 8
Sydney, Australia

@Rachel1037 Yes. Guests checked in on Friday and no payment notification received on Saturday. I checked the notification settings and the email tick is grey instead of black. I tried to turn it off and on but nothing happened! Could be a glitch. The guests have now checked out and new guests have arrived. Wondering if I will receive payment notification tomorrow? 

Rachel1037
Level 2
New York, NY

Guests stayed for 3 nights and have checked out. After the guests stayed over 60 hours, and I contacted AirBNB 3 times, my payment went from "upcoming" to "processing," but has now been stuck processing for another 24 hours. 

AIRBNB told me i had to verify the name of the bank account. I did that but they put a hold on my payouts. By the time they verified it and said payouts were back to normal i had about 15 payouts which had not come in. New payouts came in but im missing 15 payouts during that period. I am more than angry because i have been raising this issue for almost two weeks. Sweta the Ambassador replied four days later saying she was sick. She sent me a payout receipt, however it does not have the MT100 number which is necessary to trace a payment through the banking system and now no response from airbnb. I am a superhost but i cant host anymore if i dont get paid. Almost 60K usd missing. AND SWETA WONT REPLY. its disgusting. I cant pay my own rent, i cant pay my credit card bills and now my christmas is ruined as i cant go on vacation as i have no money let alone buy presents for my kids. Disgusting treatment. NOW what do i do? Do i ask all my guests who have paid to leave and say sorry, airbnb hasnt and wont pay me let alone respond to a message. I dont want to destroy people's vacations or experience like airbnb is doing to me!!! Really need help.