paypal payout

Itaal0
Level 1
New York, NY

paypal payout

does anybody know why my airbnb transaction history says the payouts have been transferred to my paypal but they are not in my paypal account. i have checked my activity and nothing. this has never happened before. I did put my listing on snooze so that might have had an effect but i can't imagine that having it unlisted should effect the payment being transferred.

5 Replies 5
Gloria51
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

i am new to AirBnB, says I would have a payout within 24 hours and it hasnt even sent anything to me. Did you get a resolution? Im not even sure how to contact the people who run this site to see what the issue is

Helen80
Level 2
County Kerry, Ireland

Hi, I see that you must request payouts from paypal, does anyone know if you can claim several payouts in one go or whether you must claim indivdualy for each guest, I have a payment deadline comming up soon so I need to know now

Candace8
Level 1
Los Santos Province, Panama

I am having the same problem.  Airbnb shows they paid into my paypal account on September 29, 2017.  It was NEVER received into my paypal account.  It's now October 5, 2017.  Why is this happening?  Is there someone with Airbnb that can help?

Kim368
Level 1
Dingmans Ferry, PA

Me, too having similar problem, guest left a week ago and still no payout .

Paypal says contact AirBnB, but who?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kim368,

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

Perhaps you could check this directly with Airbnb. Here's the 'How to contact Airbnb guide' that I found in the Community Centre. 

Let me know how it goes. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen