photographer for Airbnb

Answered!

photographer for Airbnb

Hello, how can I apply to be a freelance photographer for Airbnb?

Thank you.

1 Best Answer

I think @Linda misunderstood.

I have no idea how you would apply to AirBNB to take pictures of other people's listings. I believe that in the past they have posted craigslist ads when they are trying to recruit photographers. You could certainly try to contact them via twitter or facebook and ask one of the customer service folks to give you that information.

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Anna390  Go to the Help Center on your listing and enter this same question and you will be given information about requesting a photographer if that service is available in your area.  

I think @Linda misunderstood.

I have no idea how you would apply to AirBNB to take pictures of other people's listings. I believe that in the past they have posted craigslist ads when they are trying to recruit photographers. You could certainly try to contact them via twitter or facebook and ask one of the customer service folks to give you that information.

Damir0
Level 10
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

How about photography@airbnb.com

Wherever you go, there you are.
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @Anna390. Why not click "Careers" at the bottom of the airbnb.com webpage? Read it all carefully and then apply! Can't hurt. 

Interesting! I thought the careers area was for employees only; not subcontracted labor. Thanks for clarifying.

I have checked careers several times and I also think it is only for subcontracted labor.

There are never new positions for photographers. Must be some other way they hire freelance architecture photographers. 

I was looking for a way to contact them directly, but did not find any customer service persons email.

Not clarifying at all @Susan151. I like your answer best, and know nothing about what lies beyond the dark Careers link. I was thinking that yes, @Anna390 does want to freelance, but there is no Freelance For Us link. It was "why not?" rather than "this is guaranteed". 

I did once work for a company that hired freelancers through its career page, now that I think about it, so that was guiding my hand as well. In any case, good luck, @Anna390!

@Anna390, take @Susan151's advice and try Twitter. If you don't have an account, it is worth setting one up - for this and for your future as a freelancer. 

Jane143
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

I cannot find my photographs taken by Airbnb photographer about 18 months ago. I had to discontinue the airbnb for a year and now trying to start up again. Please help someone!

Maria2218
Level 4
Ubud, Indonesia

I recently had a photographer take photos for my Airbnb listing which has been approved but I can only see the photos Airbnb have chosen and I do not seem to have control over which photos are being used.  In one of my bedrooms some very important features have been left out like my outdoor bath and my outdoor shower and two other bathrooms so I don’t know how prospective guests will be wanting to choose my listing to stay!