photos won't upload

Adrian8
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

photos won't upload

Hi

I'm having a problem uploading photos. I've done it before and it has worked but this time when I click on the upload photos icon nothing happens.

Adrian

64 Replies 64
Lisa7
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Adrian8 Can you tell us more about your problem? Are you talking about a listing? Can you post a screenshot here? What brower are you using? Is this on your phone or desktop? Mac or PC? etc.

Adrian8
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

Hi Lisa

thanks for your reply. it seems to be working now. I am using a desktop and taking the photos from my samsung mini smart phone via Google Chrome. 

adrian

I can't upload my drivers licence either?!!  Very frustrating. It asks me to select my country then I thing happens. Tried for over an hour

Im having the same problem!

Hi Lisa I am using a Mac. I am trying to upload photos for a new listing and every time I try it says upload didn't work. Any thoughts. I have downloaded the photos from my google drive as well as tried to drag them from my desk top.

Shari15
Level 1
Abbotsford, Canada

I've been trying to upload my identification and it says that my ID is not supported.

Its a medical services card, high res photos as well. 

Thank you, 

shari

Hi I cannot seem to upload more than One photo. I am using firefox as the browser but the site will not upload more than the first picture, when I drag the photo into the box the upload starts but the little wheel just continues to rotate but nothing else happens very frustrating. I do not have this problem else where so am thinking it must be airbnb site, any help would be grateful

Johannes18
Level 1
Eisenach, Germany

Dear airbnb people

I tried several times to upload my ID card that I scanned.

I can only scan to PDF. I use gscan2pdf on an Ubuntu Desktop.

I changed the suffix from .pdf to jpg.

However, the airbnb website still does not upload the scan.

How can I identify myself? I do not have a camera on the computer.

With many thanks and kind regards John

Can you take a photo and email it to your desktop?

Johannes18
Level 1
Eisenach, Germany

When I try to upload it takes a long times.

It never finishes.

I am having the same issue- were they ever able to help you sort it out as I also would like to know.

Molly-Tom0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Please can someone advise

Thanks

Barbara451
Level 1
Austin, TX

I have been tryin to upload and take a picture for my Airbnb profile to rent a property.  Using my PC and Google chrome and I keep getting the message failed.

I tried to use my facebook picture, take a picture with my Iphone and use the airbnb software and nothing.

Please advice,

Barb ***

same here!! sos!