pls help me how to change pict in account

Answered!
HaNoi1
Level 1
Hà Nội, Vietnam

pls help me how to change pict in account

hi everyone, pls help me how to change pict in account. I really dont know how to do. thank you so much.

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @HaNoi1,

I presume you want to change your little orange  house profile photo.

When you log in to the website click on your profile photo in the top right. Then click on "Edit profile".

Then click on "Photos". You'll then see any profile photos that you've already uploaded.

To delete a photo you can move the mouse over it and click on the little bin icon that appears.

You can click and hold on a photo and drag it left or right to change the order.

To upload a new photo click on the "Upload a file from your computer" button, select the photo you want and then drag it to where you want it.

The leftmost photo is the one which will appear first on your profile.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @HaNoi1,

I presume you want to change your little orange  house profile photo.

When you log in to the website click on your profile photo in the top right. Then click on "Edit profile".

Then click on "Photos". You'll then see any profile photos that you've already uploaded.

To delete a photo you can move the mouse over it and click on the little bin icon that appears.

You can click and hold on a photo and drag it left or right to change the order.

To upload a new photo click on the "Upload a file from your computer" button, select the photo you want and then drag it to where you want it.

The leftmost photo is the one which will appear first on your profile.

Steve.