pricing error

Kent76
Level 2
Jacksonville Beach, FL

pricing error

I have a base price of $106, and $139 for weekends. I do provide a 15% monthly discount. Someone recently inquired about dates July 4th-August 1st (28 night) and for some reason, the were given a price of $4/night!!! I have checked all the settings i can possibly think of, but to no avail. 

If anyone can shed some light here, as the guest that inquired could have easily insta-booked for about $180 for the entire month. I have open a chat with Airbnb, but they couldn't easily figure it out, so they are sending it to their tech team. But in the mean time I either have to block off the dates, or keep it open and try file another complaint and cancel a reservation when someone inevitably books the month for $180 total.

I should mention I do use IGMS as a channel manager and adjust my pricing there except for the rule-sets and weekly/monthly length of stay discounts. However I believe its an Airbnb issue as IGMS reflects the proper pricing. 

Thanks for any help. 

Kent
6 Replies 6
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kent76 You have the same issue for July as well. As a minimum I would turn off Instant Book!

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Kent76 ,

If you haven't already, try adding a minimum price.  I have done this and with smart pricing on, a date may be recommended by the system at $52.  My minimum of $99, still overides any smart pricing changes. So, the $99 would be the charge.

Hope this helps.

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Kent76 You need to turn off instant book until you get this sorted. I’ll post some screen shots for you, with various dates selected. The ridiculously discounted one doesn’t show any discount as a line item. Funky stuff for sure.

D6338A62-DFF6-4E96-AABF-E02C549C8C4F.jpeg

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

778094DD-2BD3-46B0-AD14-76E7826A6045.jpeg

Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

F412169A-D99E-4164-A54B-CD69FFB7C287.jpeg