problem on Payment recieve

Levent18
Level 2
Burhaniye, Turkey

problem on Payment recieve

Hello,

I m Levent. I m the Host. I successfully complete the first hosting. My guest came at 14-09 and left at 18-09. I added my bank account and approved it for taking money from hosting.

The problem is when I checking my transaction history, ı can see there is a successful payment under completed transactions but when I checking my bank account, there is nothing. No money transfer or anything about airBNB.

Do you know how I can take my money or get some help about this issue?

Thank you.

9 Replies 9
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Levent18 

When a payout is released, you also recieve an email from Airbnb about this, with information when you can (approx.) expect the money on your account. Did you receive such an email ?

Beauchamp1
Level 1
Hertingfordbury, United Kingdom

My 1st guest left 2 days ago and I have not received a e mail about payment from Airbnb

Levent18
Level 2
Burhaniye, Turkey

@Emiel1  yeah ı got it and there is writing as 

"We've issued you a payout of 889.36 ₺. This should arrive in your account by 21 September 2021, taking into consideration weekends and holidays. "

and other payment details below but still not any transaction in my bank account.

@Levent18  It says Sept. 21. Today is only the 22nd and there was a weekend in there. It often has taken 5 or 6 days between when I get those notices and when the $ appears in my bank account. There's nothing for you to be overly concerned about at this point. 

Thank you so much @Sarah977  . 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Levent18 I am 90% certain there isn't a problem but do just check the bank account details in your account to make sure they are a) correct and b) have not been changed by anyone.

Alejandra814
Level 1
Arlington, VA

Did you get your payout!? I’m in the same situation. I had someone checked in on 9/12 and left today and still no payout. Airbnb had me call my bank but the issue it’s on their side. I re-added my bank info, waited 24 hours and now its the weekend. No emails issue either. This is frustrating! 😑

nope, still nothing in my bank account.

I changed my bank account after talked in here. how many days passed but there is still no payment.  I thought maybe cuz this progress might be long but it's too longer takes than I expected.

Desirée22
Level 3
Iași, Romania

Did you get your payment?