problem responding to booking

Robyn111
Level 1
Corlette, Australia

problem responding to booking

I have just started on Air BNB and start tomorrow.  My problem is that last night I received a message which was a little scrmbled looking from a lady called Elly.  it said HiRobyn we would like to book your ro....  That is all it said so I responded and said sorry your message is incomplete what dates were you after? Then I got a message stating "Unfortunately we could not process your response because your number is registered to many accounts.  Today I have received a reminder to reply to Elly's enquiry to maintain your respon..... (thats it..)

I have tried to respond and i get a message stating i dont have access to this thread.

This is my first booking so I dont want to end up with a bad response rate when I cant even respond.  Im wondering if it is hackers..some of the symbols in the first text look like asian writing.

What are your thoughts? What should I do.  I have checked all my profile and it appears to be all ok.

2 Replies 2

Hello there. I know it's frustrating when you are brand new and then this happens. I don't have the answer for you but I know Airbnb would. I think you should give them a call and let them help you figure this out. It gets easier. I wish you success in your hosting ! 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Robyn111,

Welcome to the Community Center!

As @Kittie-and-Chris0 mentioned, perhaps contacting Airbnb might be a good thing to do in this case. I was able to find a very helpful guide on different ways to contact Airbnb

Could you keep us posted? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen