problems with finding my listing,help please

problems with finding my listing,help please

hello there,I have a problem finding my listing...i joined airbnb and wanted to host for the first time,BUT..when i am logged in, I can see it. When I am logged off, I cannot find it neither with filters, neither by map searching. I am going crazy with this, could you guys, pretty please, help me somehow? I'm becoming really hopeless..could you find my listing?

Thanks in advance, greetings from Croatia

Mijo

22 Replies 22
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Mijo0 If you published your listing within the last 24 hours, you may need to wait a bit since it takes that long for new listings to appear in search results. 

When you search for your listing, be sure you enter dates that your listing is availble taking into account any minimum night requirements (i.e. if you have a 2 night minimum be sure your check and check out dates are consistent with this requirement), enter the number of guests you can accommodate, enter amenities your listing offers.  Do not do a general search just by property type...given the number of Airbnb listings in Croatia, you are likely not to find your listing.   Any time you see 300+ listings you will need to add more guest preferences (filters) to find your listing.

If you still cannot find your listing, I'd be happy to look for you!

Thanks for help! Unfortunately,still nothing happens....cannot believe..

@Mijo0 I don't see a listing associated with your profile.  Do you have a link?  It looks like this: 

www.airbnb.com/rooms/xxxxxxx where the x's are numbers unique to your listing. 

Also, please check that it is in fact listed.  Under Manage Calendar > Calendar and More, at the bottom of the menu on the left, go to the box where it should say "Listed". Is it possible you haven't published your listing?

@Clare0, here is the link of the listing i want to be seen (it's my girlfriend's,actually).

Thanks for the help!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17556511

@Anela1 When did you publish your listing?  Seems that it is taking Airbnb longer than normal to update new listings into Airbnb's search database.  

Let me know!

@Clare0, it's been about 24 hours now. Maybe there's no reason to panic (still), but noone of my neighbours had this problem and all of them were listed into a minute and you can easily find them. Also, I called one for a help thinking maybe i did something wrong,but the girl had the same thing as I did..

@Anela1 No, I wouldn't panic.  I'm sure the problem is at Airbnb's end.  We'll just have to be patient!

Su13
Level 1
Hull, United Kingdom

I'm having the exact same problem as Mijo.. Please could someone help?

Many thanks

Su

Heather114
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

Hi Mijo, try checking if you have "instant book" activated if you don't unfortunately you will be frozen out as Airbnb want all hosts on "instant book".

Heather

I turned on instant book - I still can't see my listing..

Su

Hi I have the same problem. I have even turned on instant booking in accordance with your suggestion. Additionally my listing doesnt show up on the location map either. Dont know what to do. I listed my place over a year ago but it has been inactive. Ive just unblocked some dates and cannot find the listing in any searches. I did this a few days ago - so the 24hr rule of waiting for it to show up isnt actually working for me. Any further suggestions anyone? I cant find any way to contact AirBNB to solve my problem either. What's a guy to do????

Hi Paul, you "should" be able to phone Airbnb for support.  No sure what country you're from but in Australia the number is 02 85203333.  Other countries you might add +61 and drop the first zero and speak to someone here.  Unfortunately most times I have had a problem I get generic answers and are advised the problem is probably with my computer.

Good Luck! (you will need it) 

@Paul441  Your listing came up front and center for me.  Keep in mind when you search, enter dates that cover your 7 day minimum stay requirement.  Here's a link for my search result. 

http://tinyurl.com/mrbel88

Some suggestions: 

Add more pictures

Verify your ID:    www.airbnb.com/verify

Hope this helps!

Clare

Karim20
Level 1
Washington, DC

Hi! I posted my listing around 11PM last night and I cannot find it in the search at all. Would someone else mind searching for it/

Another question: If I want to send a link for friends, family to use to see the place and reserve it. Is there any easy place to find the link to your listing?

Thanks,

Karim