problems with finding my listing,help please

problems with finding my listing,help please

hello there,I have a problem finding my listing...i joined airbnb and wanted to host for the first time,BUT..when i am logged in, I can see it. When I am logged off, I cannot find it neither with filters, neither by map searching. I am going crazy with this, could you guys, pretty please, help me somehow? I'm becoming really hopeless..could you find my listing?

Thanks in advance, greetings from Croatia

Mijo

22 Replies 22

@Karim20 It usually takes up to 24 hours for new listings to appear in search results so you may have to wait a bit.  

This is the link to your listing: 

www.airbnb.com/rooms/18856861

Thanks for the response Claire. I'll check again tomorrow.

Actually @Karim21 your listing is probably live right now since I was able to see it in your profile.  🙂

@Clare0 Can you please do a generic search on either the zip code 20018 or Fort Lincoln, DC and see if it comes up. When I search it doesn't show up.

@Karim21 Uh Oh! By coincidence there are 2 Karim's in this conversation!!  Your listing isn't showing yet.  The listing  that I say belonged to this @Karim20! What a coincidence!

@Clare0 they are both me. One is our family account for hosting and the other was my personal that I had prior.. So confusing. I know. When I replied via my phone I must've been logged into my personal account.  I probably need to delete my personal account. Either way I am inquiring about the listing mentioned in the first post.

@Karim20 Ah! Ok!  Give me a few minutes to take a look!

@Karim20 Your listing isn't showing in search results yet 😞  but give it more time since you just listed it last night.  I thought that because I could see it under your profile it would be live in search but apparently not yet.