promotion

promotion

why did my my first confirmed reservations get a $30 per day  new listing promotion?

How do I shut it off?

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ron6456 Possibly because you agreed to the first 3 bookings getting a 20% discount. Or its just a mistake somewhere.

If its the former it should show uo when you look at your calendar and you can switch it off there

Oceana2
Level 1
Mesa, AZ

This just happened to me but they gave the renter a 20% discount for a month long rental.  I am now losing money on the rental as I agreed to 20% off for longer rentals.  A 40% discount all total!  I feel really ripped off by this hidden discount.  

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Oceana2 

These are not hidden discounts. You agreed to the special promotion of 20% discount. With is added to the other discounts set. It is clearly visible in your listing.

I agreed to the 20% discount.  I did not agree to an additional 20% discount for New Listing Promotion.  I cannot find where it is listing a 20% discount for New Listing.  

Meg1279
Level 1
Austin, TX

This is a frustrating feature because it doesn't show up under pricing and promotions. So it's only the first 3 bookings? I definitely want to turn it off.