"Review by you" page

Answered!
Ulrika3
Level 2
Paris, France

"Review by you" page

Hi

The page "Review by you" seems to be gone, anyone knows where to find it nowadays?

Best Regards 

Ulrika

[*Titel edited]

1 Best Answer

@Lawrene0Thank you very much for your help! I would never have found it by myself 🙂

Really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Ulrika 

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ulrika3 and welcome to the Community Center. I just created a new Topic out of your post and moved it to Help. With a new topic the Community will be able to help you better.

Maybe another Host can share his experience with you?

Thank you,

Dimitri

Neu in der Community? Stell dich hier vor. Siehe auch Community Hilfe! Richtlinien & Infos findest du in Neuigkeiten.

Hey, @Ulrika3, that has rolled out to Canada now. I can no longer access my "Reviews by You" either. I think it has disappeared in the website revamp, but if someone knows the new place it has been stashed, I would love to hear - and I assume you would too. I did spend some time today looking for it with no luck. 

I have guests who are generally lovely in the same ways, and I use my old reviews as templates for the new ones when appropriate. It is a time-saver. 

It was, anyway. Oh well. 

@Ulrika3, I found it! Took me way too long. 

It is not so straightforward as it used to be. You have to go to your photo at the top right of your laptop/desktop screen. Click Edit Profile in the dropdown. Click Reviews in the menu on the left and it is there that the tabs "Reviews About You" and "Reviews By You" appear. Very happy this is still accessible. 

@Lawrene0Thank you very much for your help! I would never have found it by myself 🙂

Really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Ulrika 

@Lawrene0 thank you so much! I have been unsuccessfully hunting for this for weeks. Unfortunatly it does not show the private feedback I left for the guest. Mine involved some future booking dates and I wanted to double check them. But it is good to know this feature isn't gone.

Lisa658
Level 10
Hervey Bay, Australia

Hi @Ulrika3

If you go to "Host" near your profile photo and click on reviews in the sub menu, it says Reviews about you and beside that is Reviews by you.  Is this what you are looking for?

Lisa

Hi @Lisa658 

A really appreciate your help. It was not easy to find... Thank's again.

Kind regards,

Ulrika 

The Reviews By You seems to have now disapeared from the Profile page. You can see Reviews by guests & reviews by other hosts, but the Reviews by You seem to have disapeared just recently. Bit of a pain because using old reviews for copy & paste was a useful option. Plus I have just written review, and can't find it to change it.

Graham

Try this link: https://www.airbnb.com/users/reviews 

I have it bookmarked so I can easily find it. Strange that Airbnb would make it difficult to find. Perhaps it was an oversight and they will remedy the issue. I also copy paste reviews when it is appropriate (and it is almost always appropriate!)

Elly0
Level 4
Eugene, OR

Yes, was hard to find, but more recently seems gone. The edit profile page no longer has a sidebar, and the url /users/reviews is now a 404 (not found).

Please bring this list back somewhere, I also use some as a template for writing reviews.

Tom-and-Rose0
Level 2
Saskatoon, Canada

To get to “Reviews by you” I have to be on my computer. The section does not appear on my iPhone.  On my computer, after logging in to Airbnb, I click on my profile picture on the top right. Then click on ‘profile’ in the drop down menu.    Then again click on the profile picture in the top right of the screen, and click on ‘edit profile’ in the drop down menu. Then click on ‘reviews’ on the left side. You then see two options on the screen ‘reviews about you! And ‘reviews by you’.  Click on ‘reviews by you’. Provided the review you want to edit or delete has not yet been seen by the person reviewed and provided you are within 48 hours of writing the review you want to edit, there should be an option to edit or delete the review.  Whew!!

RealJoy0
Level 2
Destin, FL

Sorry to bring this back up, but is anyone else having trouble accessing the "Reviews by You" page right now? I keep getting an error message. Thanks!

Sarah327
Level 7
England, United Kingdom

Really frustrated... in 2022. I found the Reviews By You section but now cannot find the rating I have given guests or any private messages/feedback. 

Does anyone know where Airbnb is hiding this, please??