"SHARED ROOMS" WITH "MULTIPLE BEDS"

"SHARED ROOMS" WITH "MULTIPLE BEDS"

Hello there,

I currently have 4 listings with Airbnb for my property. These are all "private rooms" so the listings are simple.

However, I also have a number of dorm style rooms available of different configurations:

3 x 8 Sleeper Dorms
2 x 8 Sleeper Dorms with AC
1 x 8 Sleeper Female Only Dorm with AC
1 x 6 Sleeper Dorm with AC

I would like to list these all on Airbnb but I am unsure how to do it correctly.

Do I have to make individual listings for all 54 beds? Or can I make 6 or 8 beds in a "shared room" bookable to multiple users?

I have created the listing but have not published or listed it yet because I am worried that if, for example, one person books 1 bed in an 8 person dorm room it will close off the entire room. I need the "room" to be able to be booked by multiple users for multiple beds - or one user could book all 8 (I've got each extra person set at the room rate fee for this already).

This also needs to be able to integrate correctly into Cloudbeds.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

1 Reply 1
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Rebecca1180 

I think you'll have to be a bit cheeky and message someone who's already doing it.

The business below has 19 dorm rooms listed but doesn't have all the beds listed individually, perhaps airbnb has software that's available if listing a lot of rooms.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/show/186575928