"This listing is no longer available"

Darka0
Level 2
Pobri, Croatia

"This listing is no longer available"

When I look for my ad says it is unavailable. I did not do anything?!

Can someone help me pls...

3 Replies 3

I had a similar problem.  I think my listings were deleted or blocked due to fraud checks.  Check all verification options for phone email and id.  I had to upñoad my passport (as photo id) in addition to my profile pic.  Then I had to take a live selfie which it then compared to my other pics.  3 attempts before I got one to match.  I understand it also checks a variety of things to make sure the listing looks real.  In my case I wrote that refurbishments were in progress so I had a disproportionate number of external pics to inside ones.  So check for anything that might cause them to consider your listing a scam.  They won't tell you this is happening but they will call you free and help you resolve it if you persevere.  Jonathon was the chap that helped me.  I had a few wasted calls till he helped.  I was told up to 72 hours to wait but it took less than an hour once I corrected the issues.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Darka0,

Welcome to the Community Center.

I have just had a look on your listing, it appears to be available. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

No, it`s fine now. Thank you!

It was just that day for a haur or two...