"Those dates are not available"

Nato0
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

"Those dates are not available"

Hi. Please help with the above subject, it's a new listing, the calendar is free for the next 3months with a minimum stay of one night. But if anyone tries to book the place dates are apparently not available, and they are. SOS

Best,

Nato

10 Replies 10
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Nato0 your listing is not visible

go to host/manage listings/manage listing.... and  then under "listing status" it should be green dot "listed"

if it is not then click on the button "edit" and change status

if you allready have green dot and it is "listed"  then there is some glitch on ABB webiste so you should contat ABB support. Here is how: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highlight/t...

Hanze0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

I'm experiencing extacting the same problem. i thought the problem is because the system is taking some time to verify my listing but it has been a while. have you manage to solve the problem?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi Hanze

It can take up to 24hrs for a new listing to be integrated into the system.

Gina129
Level 1
Austin, TX

Same thing is happening to me! I contacted ABB support so we will see what they say.

And? what did they say? 🙂

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Narine2

They will say: 

It can take 24hrs for a new listing to be intergrated into the system.

It would be so simple for ABB to put that statement under the publish your listing button.

hi,

i have the same issue. the listing is showing but saying dates ae not available. i hop this doesnt mean people will be trying and told not available.... thoughta?

@Kellie12

see above answers  - up to 24 hours rto become visible.

Thanks guys, I just needed clarity re the listing being uploaded but the available dates not being correct. Let's hope nobody tries to book in the next 24 hours & people told  no. 😫 It probably is something that Airbnb should fix. Thanks again, appreciate your time from the other side of the globe!

I wonder whether the issue is that the dates are discontinuous—check-in and check-out both are free, but there's a booking in between. I just tried with a continuously open date range, and that worked.