referring some one to become a host and co-hosting

Emerita0
Level 2
San Nicolas, Aruba

referring some one to become a host and co-hosting

This past December I invited someone to become a host and he is doing really well. We have also decided to become co-hosts of each other. Now I understand that you can earn travel credit by inviting a friend to Airbnb, or from being invited by a friend. To earn credit, the person being invited needs to:

• Be new to Airbnb, and not already have an Airbnb account
  • So this is the thing he didn't know because he is new to it and he didn't do it and I have never done it before so I didn't check to see if he did, we missed this part.
  • My question is, can we still get travel credit even though we didn't sign up through the invited link? We just sat together at the computer and did it. And we both got so busy with bookings...
  • And can someone please explain to me how it works to be a co-host. What is the procedure? We don't want to miss out on travel credit or bonuses as we both will be traveling soon and want to claim our travel credit and or bonus (I have just been named Superhost for 8 times in a row and I have never got a bonus yet), especially as I worked so hard at helping him get started and he did his part putting a beautiful place on the market. His first review said it al "This place is heaven on earth...."
  • Please advise and thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Simple answer - no, you can't. And you can read a lot about co-hosting when you type those words here in the forum.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"