Dan307
Level 1
Gasquet, CA

remove listing

I have a listing that is "de/unlisted"
I want ot remoive it from my listings
How?

4 Replies 4

@Dan307 in the same place you set your listing to "inactive" there is a link to "Permanently Deactivate your Listing"

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

@Matthew285  I believe he can delist it permanently, but it does not delete it it's still there. @Dan307  Would have to contact AirBnB to delete it they require security and account information to do so. 

To delete your account:

If you want to permanently close and delete your account, contact us.

When you delete your account:

• We will verify your identity for security purposes before accepting the deletion request.
  • You can’t reactivate, recover any data, or regain access to your account once it’s deleted.
  • Any reservations you currently have as a host or a guest will automatically be canceled.
  • We’ll start working on your deletion request after we receive it, but some of your data may remain in our systems if we are legally required, or while we are legally permitted, to retain it.
  • Instead of deleting certain data, we may de-identify or disassociate it, such that it no longer appears associated with you. Some information, such as your reviews and messages you sent to other users, may still be visible to others.

I don't want to delete my account.
I have six listings on my account, and only want to delete one of them
Seems airbnb allows me to unlist it, but not delete the listing.

@Dan307  It is not to delete your entire account. You need to call to have just the one listing removed from your list also. It can only be removed from you listing list by AirBnB, you can not personally do it they must do it. Your account will remain and so will all your other listings.