review

review

hi there, 

My guest stayed 4 days ago and i would like to leave them a review and i would like them to leave me a review. the system is saying that its too late? i thought we have 14 days to leave a review? do you know how we write a review? 

5 Replies 5
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Katie35 You have 14 days. There is a glitch in the system. Contact Airbnb and they can quickly fix it for you so that both parties can leave their reviews.

Thanks ed and Hugh! Good to know that I can still give and Recive a review!

Can you tell me how I reach out to Airbnb?
I don't see a contact email address for them,.

Thank you so much Katie

@Katie35 You'll find the phone number for your area on any reservation/itinerary. You can also go to the Help Center and click Contact. Once you fill out the appropriate information, you'll see an Urgent link with a phone icon. You can use this to get the number for your area. There is also an e-mail or chat form (it seems to depend on time of day and/or how busy the chat people are). They've been able to fix the issue in just a few seconds either via chat or email.

Thank you so much! I managed to speak to someone at Airbnb who sorted it out straight away.
Sue78
Level 2
Deal, United Kingdom

I have been an Airbnb host for four years and always found all their procedures very effective.  However, I feel that the revised system of leaving a review does not work as well as the old process, i.e. where Airbnb used to send an email link to write a review.  I used to receive the request via email within a day of a guest departing but now have to physically go into the Review section on the web site to find an alert to carry out the review process.  I am in the process of writing to Airbnb about the inefficiency of the new procedure.