reviews

reviews

As a host how do I see the star ratings that are left by my guests?  I am more interested in the results of the category ratings than I am what they actually write.   When I see my reviews I never see how each category is rated by my guests.  To me that feedback is more important.  Does anyone know how to see the star ratings?

17 Replies 17

@Elaine627  Actually, once you go to performance/quality that brings you to your reviews page. You can click on an individual review, and once you click "view details" the star ratings that guest gave you are on the right side of your screen below their public review and their private feedback (if any.) Fairly easy. I've never had to do what @Branka-and-Silvia0  explained. 

@Kia272  tnx, you are right,  what you explained is another option but even this one includes clicking on  "performance", then scrolling to "recent reviews" then clicking on "Read more" and then scrolling through the main and right columns.

I used to work as web designer and this is way too much clicking and scrolling

it could be and it used to be so much easier and user-friendlier.

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Elaine627, @Sarah977 , @Brian2036 , @Branka-and-Silvia0 

Hi all,

I check after each review.  Go to Overall Performance, go to the last review, hit "read more".  Scroll down past the public and private reviews.

If you really want to track each and every guest and category rating, just set up a spreadsheet.  Maybe guest name, reservation date and the categories.  If you do this after each guest, you should be able to create a very comprehensive data set.  I would use Excel.