rude and impossible guest evicted and Airbnb not paying?

rude and impossible guest evicted and Airbnb not paying?

I had a shocker after years on Airbnb.

3 people rent a 5 night stay in my place in Portugal.

Upon arriving they complain about everything (average is 4.9 out of 5).... which is not likely for us.

they threateen my people etc.

I talked to Airbnb to cancel the reservation (free of my penalties) for going against rules.

Guest did not leave until another day.

I have non refundable policy.

I just found out Airbnb will give all their money back  even they stayed 2 nights, etcetc. I really expect full payment but not even the time they spent!

In adittion to this its all in writing they distroy a jacuzzi etc,etc damages 7 times higher than the expected payout and good luck trying to get anything back through host guaranteed.

I cant believe Airbnb policy; they encorage **bleep**ty guests and reward them with no payment for using my place.

Anyone has any idea of how to proced Im disgusted by this.

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

oh my God @Margarita-Adrovez0  :((((

I know Airbnb ALWAYS refunds guests for nights unspent in case the host wants them out, but I never thought they will refund them for days they already stayed. Jesus! No wonder guests are worse and worse every year, Airbnb is a paradise for them! 

Anyway,  make a video and photos, get an estimate for repairs, find receipts for all damaged items and file a damage claim before your next guests check in. If the damage is more then 300$ call the police and file a report.

Absolutly crazy...... now ill go throught the host guarantee and I pretty much know they wont pay and the guest will just be refunded.... shame on Airbnb for not looking at great hosts....