se connecter depuis l'étranger

Sophie484
Level 3
Saint-Paul, Reunion

se connecter depuis l'étranger

Bonjour,

actuellement pour me connecter à mon compte, Airbnb m'envoie un code par SMS quand je n'utilise pas mon ordinateur habituel. Je voudrais savoir comment je peux changer cette authentification car dans un mois je serai au Canada et je ne pourrai pas recevoir de sms car je n'aurai pas mon numéro habituel mais une carte sim prépayée locale.
Merci

Sophie

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Sophie484 in Reunion Island where I know some people who live there who have visited Auckland, New Zealand in 2003, maybe you know them!

I might have to send you a msg..which I've tried doing but the link to your listing doesn't appear to allow me that option..Maybe you can change your settings to allow PM via CC.

Have you considered changing your phone number on your DASHBOARD  profile for the time you are based in Canada?

Or using email alerts instead?

Look on your Dashboard under "Settings" to change it.

Have you asked another local  who lives in Reunion who can help you as Co Host whilst you are away?

Maybe look through the Listing page of Reunion and see if anyone in there can help you out - use the 'enquiry" part of the listing or you may even recognize the places listed so perhaps you can pop around & visit them for a chat and see of they are suitable to Co Host.

You may also like to use related Keywords here in CC searchbox to connect with locals.

All the Best

Central To All Home & Location, Auckland, New Zealand.

Sophie484
Level 3
Saint-Paul, Reunion

hi

I am currently in Canada, I bought a prepaid card and could change my phone number in my profile so I have access to everything I need

thanks