search parameter

Charlotte181
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

search parameter

Airbnb should allow guests to filter properties with a tennis court. Otherwise, how do I find a property with a tennis court? Thanks.

13 Replies 13
Erick44
Level 2
Hudson, NY

Hi Charlotte. I totally agree and I sent them a message about this. I can't believe there aren't more hosts with tennis courts??

There are hosts with tennis courts, but they won’t let us list it as an amenity - very frustrating 

eliza

Charlotte542
Level 1
Wilmslow, United Kingdom

Yes there are only searches for pools. There need to be more filters. 

Matthew1125
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Yes, my family often wants to rent a house with a tennis court. AirBNB should show us how to accomplish such a search. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

I AGREE - We also need to be able to search for houses with Croquet lawns. If they don't do this how can Croquet players find a place to stay.

Oh and don't forget bowling greens - Going on holiday to a property without a bowling green is totally ridiculous.

I guess you think that’s funny.  I don’t 

They are now listing such obscure activities as climbing walls, laser tag and hockey rink, but still no tennis courts, and complaints about this just go into a black hole.  There seems to be no connection between host support and those who maintain the website.  When I expressed some frustration about this, no curse words, just exasperation, I was told my account had been flagged for “abuse”?? And if I did it again I’d be removed from Airbnb- this to a superhost with nothing but 5 star ratings!  I’m at a loss.  How can  a superhost and stockholder effect positive change?  It is a reasonable request to include a tennis court as an amenity 

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Vote with your feet (not tennis elbow) if it bothers you so much, @Mary-Eliza3. Until you're in the 30+ listing range, I suspect your desires will fall upon deaf ears. 

And if your 'exasperation' manifests itself as rudeness, yes, it's often considered abusive. 

Rachel1596
Level 1
Padstow, Australia

I think a tennis court is a reasonable facility to request, especially if you are going to include Pool, Spa/Hot Tub.

I was also trying to search by tennis court available, and somehow got to this resource with accommodations having tennis courts https://luxurytennisvillas.com/villas

Mary-Eliza3
Level 2
Pomfret, CT

I am a host with a tennis court (see Little House in the Big Woods in Pomfret Connecticut) and have asked Airbnb over and over to list tennis court as an amenity- they won’t- I don’t understand why- it’s bizarre 

eliza

Charlotte1046
Level 1
Doha, Qatar

Am having same frustration. Why not add this? My husband loves tennis and I wanted to nab a sport with a court for his birthday. No way to search. 🤨

Renato372
Level 1
Hartford, CT

Agreed