setting minimum night stays

Lee-And-Christine0
Level 2
Coarsegold, CA

setting minimum night stays

Is there a way to set minimum night stays with no checkout on certain dates?

For instance between 12/23 and 12/26 I would like to set a four night minimum without allowing checkout on 12/24 or 12/25.

I have a seasonal requirement right now set for 12/23 to 12/26 with a four night minimum

For some reason I have received two bookings, one yesterday and one today for less than 4 nights and they fall within the date range of 12/23-12/26

One was 12/21-12/24(3 nights) and the other 12/22-12/24(2 nights)

My understanding with setting the minimum night stays is that if any night of a guests stay falls within the date range of the seasonal requirement, they would be held to booking the minimum nights (4 nights).  People can however get around this a bit by booking for example, 12/20-12/24 (4 nights), this is why I would like to block departure on specific dates of 12/24 and 12/25

Any help is appreciated!

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lee-And-Christine0,

A selected period with specific rules does not act as a wall for bookings starting outside this period. it is possible to eliminate check-in or checkout days for the specific ruleset. I responded in this forum on similar question, so i post the screenshot here again:

ruleset2.jpg

But ... this option is only available as an "overall calendar setting" ... it is not available for specific dates only ... this is something that AirBnb should offer - the ability to block checkout on any specific individual date ... great post!

@Lisa5632 switch on pro tools from your account and then look at what rule sets allows you to do.

Thank you for this suggestion, I wasn't aware of this , will find it ...