sharing calendars with housekeeper

Lydia2
Level 2
Mobile, AL

sharing calendars with housekeeper

I have and manage several properties and need to share or at least print the calendar of my homes to give to the housekeeper.  Does anyone know how to do that?

74 Replies 74
JJ15
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I am wondering the same thing.

Jim68
Level 2
Austin, TX

Thanks, you are wonderful, my new bff. Next time in Austin BBQ is on me!

Tim, the Turnover BnB app is absolutely brilliant! I am so glad I searched on this topic and found it. Thank you!!!

Glad you like it!

Tim

Karolina7
Level 2
Hong Kong

Brilliant, will try using it....we are having a massive problem synchronizing multiple properties with my colleagues (I am working /living in two countries) and managing cleaners  ... 

Christine1616
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

Thank you, TIm!

Paul-and-Vicky0
Level 2
Stateline, NV

Hi Tim, I received an invite from my cleaner to join turnoverbnb.  I was wondering if I link my VRBO calendar will the cleaners see the rate amounts that appear on my VRBO calendar of bookings?  Thank you Vicky

@Paul-and-Vicky0  Hey there! No, they won't see that. 

Daniel1816
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Hi Guys !!!

I've been using this new tool, for keeping your cleaners synced with your flats check-outs !

Really nice, sends auto-messages (Whatsapp, Messenger..), no app required. fully web-based, for non technical persons (like your average cleaner).

It also provides full statistics on your incomes, all in one place. 

For further details, please contact: d3east@gmail.com

Hello Tim, can you please send me the app for sharing the calendar to the cleaners please?

I don't know which app Tim uses, but you can try iGMS. I really like their cleaning management features. Let me know if you need help.  

Cheryl670
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi , we’ve recently started and we have a small bungalow close by . We would like the cleaner to be notified when there is an instant booking . I’m sure I’d seen a place to put another email notification  of booking or was I imagining it as I just can’t find it now . Many thanks 

Hey @Cheryl670 , you can let your cleaner know of all new bookings automatically on TurnoverBnB 

Are there any good,  less expensive alternatives to turnover? Their platform doesn't seem so good for me. I have 5 rooms, and all I really need is a simple calendar to share with a cleaner. Turnover isn't really worth the price for me.

Isn't there just a simple way to share the calendar links with more information to via iCal--atm, doesn't seem to show guest names.

I read somewhere that Airbnb has limited the information that is now shared via iCal, so that they can increase their own income. Ie, they can charge hosts more through services like Turnover who use their aPIs. That instead of making some of this information available through the normal iCal link. Is that true?