superhost-assessment period missing

Answered!
Ozan58
Level 2
Coppell, TX

superhost-assessment period missing

Hello,

we have started hosting in Airbnb in October 2020 and was waiting today to be a superhost as met all the criteria. (5 start rating.100% response, 17 stays, 0% cancellations) and today morning "You didn’t get Superhost status this January" 🙂

i was thinking a lot during the day and than i realized  something odd ( at least for me) that the assessment period on January 2020-December 2020 is missing in my assessment periods

1) October 2019-September 2020

2) Janury 2020=December 2020 (MISSING)

2) April  2020-March 2021

when i tried to explain this to Airbnb support i think we could not understand each other well enough. my whole point is superhost status is assessed (if i read it right) for the last 12 months and if you are missing January 2020-December 2020 in the assessment period and jump to April  2020-March 2021 than it is conflicting with last 12 months assessment and for sure you dont grant a superhpst status which is not inline with the conditions 

anyone faced an issue like this?

thanks Ozan

1 Best Answer
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Ozan58 

Same with me! Must be a glitch! (I've been a Superhost for ages, & am on track again.)

Things often appear haywire around the time of the quarterly SH assessment.... I'm sure it will sort itself out any day, and if you have been on track, then you'll make it, unless you got less than 5 star reviews in the last few days.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Ozan58 

Same with me! Must be a glitch! (I've been a Superhost for ages, & am on track again.)

Things often appear haywire around the time of the quarterly SH assessment.... I'm sure it will sort itself out any day, and if you have been on track, then you'll make it, unless you got less than 5 star reviews in the last few days.

Thanks Helen, it should be a glitch (fingers crossed) otherwise a total 1 year assessment period is missing 🙂

in terms of less than 5 stars nope 2020 all closed with 5 (thanks god) 🙂

Denise1112
Level 2
Rowlett, TX

So you want longer stays and I got someone for 3 months and with no reviews done during this guest's stay, my Superhost status was unachievable. That is very unfair. I have excellent reviews but dropped because you get NO REVIEWS if you take on a long stay. I dropped all the way down below Superhost status. The policy must fix this or we wont take on long stays. Thoughts??? I deserve better than this management style. We are making you more money with a 3 month stay, etc. Why push my score to such low-level results???

Kathleen-M-0
Level 3
Rochester, NY

Similar problem only mine includes Covid restrictions for health reasons beyond my control.  I lose my Superhost standing of 7 years on April 1 because I was "short" 30 days this year.  Airbnb KNEW about the health/(my) age restrictions but they don't seem to be bothered with hard work and  loyalty anymore.