superhost coupon and superhost waive in July

Salsabila-And-Pascal0
Level 2
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

superhost coupon and superhost waive in July

Dear host  and SH,

if we were superhost (SH)  in the previous assessment and that during the next following months, Imagine we only recieved many stays with bad reviewsa up to totally loose the superhost ESTIMATE status for July next assessment, will should keep the superhost status (according to their covid-policy Updated May 8, 2020). Can any one confirm this?

Then, one CR told us that if we do not use our superhost coupon before the deadline which will arrive soon , we will loose it even if the Host cancel our stay. I understand that the policy clearly stated that if we (guests) cancel the stay booked with our coupon, we loose for ever the coupon, even if it is the host who cancel (even due to covid-19) we asked an extension of the coupon but they refused. Do you agree of refusal of SH coupon extension as well as the lost of our coupon even if its not us who cancel our trip but the host?

Thanks for all your response

Cheers

2 Replies 2
Leslie596
Level 1
Palmer, AK

It’s all about the money

Matthew1198
Level 2
Redmond, OR

This is a horrible policy that Airbnb has issued, especially for the Super Hosts!  I have lost a coupon simply by needing to re-book my stay in another location. Your coupon is considered "used". This not only does not make sense... it basically removes any "benefit" in having a coupon. This feels like another example of Airbnb not providing great support and backing their Super Hosts that consistently go above and beyond for Airbnb's customers.