suspended advertisement

Andrea-and-Carla0
Level 2
Perledo, Italy

suspended advertisement

hi

I just found myself in a very strange situation:

my advertisement has just been suspended and all my future reservations have been cancelled without any explanation.

i called airbnb :a very nice ambassador told me she see what i was reporting but doesn't know why

she would have forwarded the case to a specific team (24 hours ago) but still no answer.

i checked i f i had any bad reviews or something els but nothing

moreover airbnb specifies that in case of suspended ads all the confirmed reservations still remain but they have cancelled all my incoming booking

next guest should arrive in 2 days and he is really worried.

anybody could help me?

i really don't know what to do, of course i will call airbnb again as i texted lots of ime bu still no answer....

2 Replies 2
Andrea-and-Carla0
Level 2
Perledo, Italy

i'm writing this post for my neighbour as he is quite old man and not confident with social, pc etc.

i convinced him to host with airbnb , as i always had good experience with airbnb, and now he is complaining for this situation so i fell responsible about that

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Andrea-and-Carla0  Airbnb has been suspending listings in shocking numbers these days. This forum is full of such cases. It could be a glitch but more likely some guest filed a complaint, even if it was bogus.

I don't quite understand why you would convince an elderly man who isn't comfortable with working online to host, though. It's impossible to run an Airbnb listing without being at least reasonably computer-savvy. Maybe he hasn't been responding to requests or inquiries or guest messages, which would be a possibility for getting suspended.