there's a listing that's not mine in my account

Holly34
Level 1
Bountiful, UT

there's a listing that's not mine in my account

There's a listing in my account that's not mine. Anyone have any idea WTF I should do?

7 Replies 7
Carol35
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Carol35
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

just delist the lising. that option is in your calendar.

Jo96
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

The same problem has arisen in my account. It's not a co,plate listing but one that is in the process of being drafted - how do I delete this?

Hi @Jo96

There are one of two ways of deleting an unfinished listing with the easiest way being through using the Airbnb mobile app:

1) Download the Airbnb mobile app from https://www.airbnb.com/mobile and install it.

2) Click on the building icon

3) Click on the listing you want to delete

4) Scroll down to the bottom and select “Optional Details”

5) Choose “Remove Listing”

6) Confirm by selecting “Remove”

You can also delete your unfinished listing on a computer or laptop but you will need to complete the listing first.  Once you complete the listing:

1) Go to Manage Listings >> Manage Listing and Calendar >> choose listing you want to delete

2) Select “Basics” from the left hand side menu and choose the link at the bottom, “permanently deactivate your listing”

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Holly34 and @Jo96, change your password. Right now! Then delist those listings. 

@Holly34 and @Jo96

and double check that your payout details have not changed

Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Holly34 @Jo96 Looks like you've been hacked!!  @Lisa363 and @Lawrene0 have given great advice.  Karen