travel credit used for a request that was cancelled by the host, now it is gone

Razvan1
Level 2
The Hague, Netherlands

travel credit used for a request that was cancelled by the host, now it is gone

I had 150 Eur travel credit, I have made 2 days ago a request paying with the credit that I had plus the difference. That request was declined by the host (just expired) and now my travel credit is gone. Where should I reclaim it back?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

9 Replies 9
Anca6
Level 1
New York, NY

The same thing just happened to me! A host canceled on me (an Instant Book) and now the credit is gone.

Please advise! Thanks,

Anca

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Razvan1 @Anca6

You must Contact Airbnb directly to have them add it back to your account.

Thank you for the reply and the link. I have written to them and now I am waiting for a response. They made it difficult to find information on how to reach Airbnb staff, especially for these kind of reasons. I will let you know how it went.

Kind regards,

Hi! I'm having the same issue, did you get any help from Airbnb? I'm trying to contact them, but it's not working.

Thanks

Hi! I'm having the same issue, did you get any help from Airbnb? I'm trying to contact them, but it's not working.

Thanks

Razvan1
Level 2
The Hague, Netherlands

Hi Marcela,

No reply from their side..I bet they made it so difficult to reach them on purpose 

I had the same situation happen to me. two host cancelled on me. How much credit are you suppose to receive for this type of inconviences

It doesn't work to contact Airbnb, there is indeed a link about the travel credit but no information regarding this issue. Are you an expert can you re-route my case to Airbnb ?

Thank you in advance

@Razvan1  I'm just an Airbnb host trying to help others with problems.  You'll need to message them on Twitter or give them a call at one of the numbers on the original link I gave you.