unable to find co-hosting option

Sara206
Level 2
Denver, CO

unable to find co-hosting option

HELP!  I need to add a co-host immediately and so I want to make my friend the co-host but the directions  & click path that Airbnb provides must be outdated because I don't have the links it tells me to click.  I have done this before - I think they updated the site but not the help.  Please, does anyone know how to add a cohost (friend, not stranger).

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sara206,

After the recent changes I can find it as follows.

Click on "host", then select "Manage listings" in the list.

Then click on "Manage listing" for the listing concerned.

Now click on "Co-hosts" and then on "Invite a friend".

Steve.

I had the same problem and it turned out the the Chrome browser wasn't showing the Co-Host option on the Manage Listings page. I switched to Safari (on a Macbook) and it was there! I wish I knew how to let Airbnb know. It's a pretty big omission.

Finally...someone has an answer to this!!  Yeah they need to make that clear somewhere.  Thank you!

Ellen207
Level 2
Germantown, TN

It is appearing now in my Chrome but has dropped off of some other browsers!  Guys get your project managment in gear!!!!!

Ellen207
Level 2
Germantown, TN

Okay I tried this on my desktop firefox, chrome and explorer (current versions) running Windows 10.  The Co-Host options appears now (5/2/18) on all.  But my co-host does not have it showing.  Could this be a browser setting?  Doesn't seem logical but ....